Name of Rep. in box 1.
Vendor/Company Name in box 2.
$25 (spaces are approx. 8x8)
Chairs and tents are NOT provided. PCA PTO does not have the availability of volunteers to assist with unloading or loading vehicles.
• Space is to conduct business at Providence Creek Academy PTO’s 2023 Fall Festival on Saturday October 28, 2023.
• Space is selected by PTO organizer. Space location is on a first come basis.
• The vendor will be guaranteed an approx. 8x8 space for $25.00
• The PCA PTO will NOT provide a table.
Check-in and Set-up
Each vendor must check-in by between 1:30pm and 2:00pm for location set-up.
• Set-up will begin no later than 2:00pm on October 28, 2023 otherwise space will be forfeited.
• All displays must be fully unloaded no later than 2:30pm
• Cars must be parked in the parking lot no later than 2:30pm
Payment, Donation, and Tear down
• Payment of $25.00 (non-refundable) is due upon acceptance and review of this agreement.
• Donations/Items are accepted and should be submitted at time of set-up.
• Vendor shall have access to the location from 1:30pm until the event's conclusion at approx. 6:30pm to dismantle and remove all things brought to the location by vendor.
• Vendor shall leave the location clean of trash and substantially in the condition it was before being occupied.
• Vendor is solely responsible and assumes full responsibility for any and all items that may be left, damaged, or stolen at/from PCA.
*By submitting payment through Wix via Paypal vendor hereby accepts the above listed conditions and limitations herin.*
top of page
bottom of page